Heartland Security’s rural Midwest roots have allowed us to develop an agricultural specialty that keeps livestock and other assets out of harm’s way.
- Weatherproof box and panels reliable in all seasons, all weather
- Wireless systems ideal for remote sites such as barns, bins and shops
- Hard-wired sensors with exterior grade wire and minimal number of connections
- High and low temperature sensors
- Door sensors and alarms
- Automatic feeding equipment sensors
- Generator monitoring
Want to know more about farm security systems? See our blog post, Security Systems 103: The Basics of Ag Monitoring.