This week we’re shining a spotlight on our newest employee, Allan Gregory.
- What is your job title?
Customer Service Representative & Scheduler
- What do you do at Heartland Security?
Answer phones, schedule, review reports, and light technical work.
- How long have you been with Heartland Security?
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
Working with customers to figure out an answer to their question or problem. It is nice when people appreciate you calling them about an issue before they even know they had one.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I am not on Facebook.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
When I am not at “work” I am usually working on the farm. I also enjoy camping, going on trips, and doing anything else that involves the outdoors.