As part of the Heartland Security sales team along with Matt, Dan, and Tom, Regional Account Manager Nate Ellis covers the south-central Minnesota portion in Heartland Security’s coverage area. Nate gives free security system quotes in the following larger cities:
Nate also creates security system solutions in smaller towns such as:
- New Ulm
- Sleepy Eye
- St. Peter
- Granite Falls
- Redwood Falls
Even if you don’t live in one of these cities, Heartland Security can help you! If you want security in a rural area that’s not in a town, we specialize in that! You can look at our Coverage Map to see if your town or area is included in our service territory. You can also call 888-264-6380 or Contact Us to find more information.
Nate will call you and set up a time for an in-person visit to help create a customized security system that will work for you. There’s no obligation and you get a free security quote to help you determine the best security system for your home, business, or farm.
Nate works with the following Heartland Security owner electric cooperatives:
- BENCO Electric Cooperative (Mankato)
- Brown County REA (Sleepy Eye)
- McLeod Cooperative Power (Glencoe)
- Kandiyohi Power Cooperative (Spicer)
- Meeker Cooperative Light and Power Association (Litchfield)
Heartland Security is owned by 13 electric cooperatives, but you don’t have to be a co-op member to receive services from Heartland Security!
Some information about Nate:
- He joined Heartland Security in 2021
- He worked previously as a sheriff’s deputy
- He has 2 young children
- He grew up in Marshall
- He would like to visit all the national parks