We’re always on alert
Your Heartland Security alarm system is monitored by highly skilled, certified professionals, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year. Our UL-listed center in Rockford, MN, has been awarded the “Five Diamond” certification in recognition of its employee certification in emergency dispatch response and customer service. With state-of-the-art technology and redundant communication systems, our response center is always available to respond to any alarm.
What happens when your alarm sounds?
- The alarm has been triggered by a break-in, fire, smoke, carbon monoxide, water damage, or extreme temperatures
- A signal is sent immediately to the Heartland Security monitoring center
- A trained dispatcher calls you or the authorities, depending on the alarm
- Emergency personnel may be dispatched to your home or business
SIGN UP FOR A FREE SECURITY ANALYSIS
- What to Know if You’ve Bought a Home that Already Has a Security System
- 4 Important Safety Topics for Seniors
- 4 Things You Should be Doing with Your Camera System DVR
- Protect Your Kids and Guard Your Cabinets with a Sensor from Heartland Security
- Local and Cooperative-Owned: What makes Heartland Security different