Every other Friday, we’re shining a spotlight on an employee to help you get to know us better.
This week’s Employee Spotlight features one of our office staff, Andrea Bussmann.
1. What is your job title?
2. What do you do at Heartland Security?
I work with our customers that have our medical alert system. I also help with billing, accounts receivable, customer service, and data entry.
3. How long have you been with Heartland Security?
Since February 2008.
4. What’s your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
I love the flexibility and there is never a dull moment.
5. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I graduated from Mankato State University in 1992 and then worked in the mortgage industry for 15 years as a processor/underwriter as well as a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson and Licensed Appraiser.
6. What do you do when you’re not working?
I enjoy spending time with my family – my husband of 21 years, Scott, and our sons Tyler, 18, and Sam, 15. We love to camp, travel, and spend time on the lake.