This week we’re shining a spotlight on our newest alarm technician, Dan Johns.
- What is your job title?
- What do you do at Heartland Security?
Learn from and absorb information from other technicians about installing and repairing security systems.
- How long have you been with Heartland Security?
- What’s your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
Great hours, great people, and the freedom to make decisions on the fly.
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I have walked the entire length of Isle Royale national park.
- What do you do when you’re not working?
Hunt, fish, enjoy the great outdoors. Spending time with my family. COFFEE!