Every other Friday, we’re shining a spotlight on an employee to help you get to know us better.
Our Employee Spotlight this week features a member of our office staff, Nancy Mockros.
1. What is your job title?
Administrative Services Manager
2. What do you do at Heartland Security?
I work with medical accounts, accounts receivables, customer service, data entry, payroll, and collections.
3. How long have you been with Heartland Security?
Since September 1999.
4. What’s your favorite thing about working at Heartland Security?
Working for a start-up company and watching it progress to what it is today.
5. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I’ve visited Mackinaw City and Mackinaw Island several times, but am not a fan of crossing the long Mackinac Bridge.
6. What do you do when you’re not working?
I enjoy spending time with my family – my husband Aaron, 14 year old daughter, and 11 year old son. During the summer, I like to camp and fish near Ottertail, MN.