As we find ourselves in a situation previously unlike anything most of us have experienced, we’re facing times of great uncertainty. It’s hard to know what next week or next month may look like. With that in mind, Heartland Security is trying to make it easier for business owners to get security systems when they need it most.
With retail, restaurant, and other businesses facing closure and layoffs, your business and/or buildings may now be unoccupied like never before. A security system protects your livelihood 24/7 when you’re not there. When business starts up again, your security system will provide the same 24/7 protection and can help you monitor things as everything gets up and moving again.
We’ve got your business security covered with:
- Door and window sensors to give you perimeter protection
- Motion detectors that use heat patterns to detect movement
- Sirens and strobe lights to scare off burglars
- Glass break sensors designed to detect breaking glass
- Indoor or outdoor cameras to help you identify suspicious activity or individuals
- High and low temperature monitoring for temperature-controlled areas
- Access control with card tracking
Due to COVID-19, we are offering 3 months free monitoring with the purchase of any new security system. We also have the options of payments (after credit check) or 90 days same as cash with only 25% down.
We’re very willing to work with you and if you prefer, we can meet via Zoom or FaceTime rather than our usual in-person visits. Our customized approach is the same as it’s always been. Your peace of mind is what matters to us. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation security analysis.